Friday, August 29, 2008

Open Letter to People of Southeastern Michigan

I am willing to work, and I am not looking for a hand out. I want to work. I want to be proud that I can do it on my own. I am just having trouble finding a job in this economy so I thought maybe someone out there knows a place that is hiring or has a business that could use a dedicated, reliable and honest young woman. I "have" to work vs. just working. When you "have" to work you always show up cause you can't afford not to.The City of Troy has me paying probation oversight fees of $300 that I am already behind on. Judge Bolle ordered drug testing and I have passed the tests, but they charge $25 per test, and I did not have enough money for gas to get to Troy, so I was charged $45 for the last test closer. I told my probation officer, and now the lab is charging me on account for the tests. I am going to owe alot when this is over, if Judge Bolle doesn't just violate me for not paying the fees. I don't want to go to jail again, but if I can't find a job, the Judge in Troy will probably find me in violation of probation and I'll be sent to jail.I am trying to better myself, not sell myself. I will not resort to selling drugs or my body, or anything illegal. I am honest and hard working. If you can help me with employment I can guarantee you will not regret it. I have experience in many areas and I am willing to do what it takes to prove myself in this society and economy. Please contact me if you can find it in your heart to extend a job not a hand out, I am not a charity, please don't get me wrong, I am simply trying to work for what I have and basic needs. I am not looking for a gift. Any job leads can be directed to my attorney at frankcusumanojr@gmail.com.




No comments: